
I love this quote from
Lost At E Minor: Music, illustration, art, photography and more » The Alamillo Bridge
I like bridges. I’m not sure why, but I always have. Perhaps it’s their
significant role in spanning divides between one place and another.
Bridging is pretty humble - you stretch and let others travel over you ... but nobody said you can't do it in style. heh. Much of media can be bridging too .
Lost At E Minor: Music, illustration, art, photography and more » The Alamillo Bridge
I like bridges. I’m not sure why, but I always have. Perhaps it’s their
significant role in spanning divides between one place and another.
Bridging is pretty humble - you stretch and let others travel over you ... but nobody said you can't do it in style. heh. Much of media can be bridging too .
No comments:
Post a Comment