Dec 29, 2007

Mirror.


Someone asked me recently - What is my passion?

For a moment, I was stumped. This year has been a year of wrestling. Of what it cost to walk in the passion. I struggled to put to words what I desired.

Just as it is now, I am also attempting to piece together what is on my heart. In this process, I hope to inspire, encourage and open up new paradigms. I invite you to join in this journey of:

>> Reflecting Christ
The arts and media have so much potential to reflect the different aspects of God, His heart and also His word for the season. Just like a rotating mirrorball, the reflection potential is explosive. One Light. Many Reflections. Multi-Faceted. Far Reaching. Bright. But absolutely nothing without the light shining on it. Diversity in Unity.

>> Building the Church
I desire to see the Church reverent, relational and relevant.

>> Bridging the Generations
Different generations have different media literacy rate. How do we create arts & media that speak to our generation, the generation before and the generation after? How do we raise and redeem an increasing media literate generation?

This blog is dedicated to these causes and please feel free to comment, discuss, raise questions. This blog is not meant to dish out answers but perhaps to raise more questions. Not to question for it's sake but to ask, so we may find.

We grow together.

No comments: